The all New amazon prime music is all ready to make your life musical with more than 4 billion songs that include songs, albums, genres, radio channels, artists, etc. You can listen to songs in more than 24 languages all over the world. This is the reason why Prime Music is the world’s number one music streaming platform. The users can access it on any device as long as it is eligible for accessing prime music on their device. In this article, we will discuss head to toe about Amazon Prime Music.
What you can do Amazon prime music?
Amazon Prime Music allow their users to do many things apart from listening to music. Let us check out how prime music makes your fun all the time:
- The lyrics of the songs will be displayed on the screen while paying
- Playlists, songs, albums, etc recommendations as per your music interests and preferences.
- Browse top songs, albums, stations, and playlists.
- Select the recently added music and also check out recently played music.
- Browser “My Music” by album, station, songs, genres, artist, and song.
- Search for albums, songs, playlists, and more from all across the world.
Amazon Prime Music gives access to Amazon Prime Members over 2 million songs and for the subscribers of the prime music unlimited plan the library of all 4 million songs is open.
How to link the Prime Music account with the device via amazon.com/code?
If you want to listen to Prime Music apart from mobile and web browser then you need to activate your device. This activation process is basically is the linking or pairing process that pairs the amazon prime music app of a particular device with the Prime Music account. Let us start:
- Check if your device has the Amazon Prime Music app already installed.
- If the app is not already installed then go to the “App Store” of the device
- Now click on the search button and type “Amazon prime Music.
- The app will show on the screen with the “Download” button.
- Click on the “Download” button and the app will get started downloading.
- Now, launch the application and click on the “Sign-in” button.
- Here you will see an activation code on the screen.
- Stick to the screen and grab a new device for the rest of the process.
- On the different devices visit amazon.com/code using a web browser.
- Enter the login and password of Amazon Prime Music to login. If you are new then create an account first.
- Fill up the activation code in the blank box available on the screen
- Click on the “Register my device” button.
Congratulations, your device is now ready to stream unlimited music on your favorite device. Enjoy streaming music and make your life musical.
How to fix Prime Music activation issues?
Sometimes users face problems while activating Prime Music on their device such as the activation code is not working, the activation page is not opening, the application is not displaying activation code, etc. In this situation, the users are advised to contact the Amazon Prime Music.