How to activate Apple TV on Your Streaming Device?
The world of entertainment is now not stuck to Cable TVs but it is going beyond that. These days every channel has its streaming applications that allow the users to watch their favorite shows and movies without web over the internet. In this list of streaming channels “Apple TV” is also included due to the impeccable demand of the users. You can now activate and watch Apple TV on your device or smart TV at activate.apple.com.
How to register and subscribe to Apple TV?
The users need to purchase the subscription for accessing Apple TV on their devices or smart TV. You need to follow the process to do the same:
- Go to the apple.com and then click on the sign-in button.
- Here you need to enter your apple id and if you don’t have one then click on “Create an account”,
- Then you have to enter the details asked in the form and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Further, you need to complete the rest of the process and then your account will be created.
- For subscription, you need to click on “Subscribe to Apple TV”.
- Choose the plan as per your requirement and then complete the payment process.
- You are now a subscribed member of Apple TV.
Steps to activate Apple TV on your device at activate.apple.com
The following are the detailed steps to activate Apple TV on your device:
- Go to the device on which you want to watch Apple TV.
- Navigate to the “App Store” and search for Apple TV.
- Download and install the application.
- Launch the Apple TV app by locating it in the list of Installed Apps.
- Click on the Sign-in button and log in with the Apple ID.
- An activation code will appear on the screen.
- Garb a device and on the web browser visit activate.apple.com.
- Enter the activation code and login with the Apple ID.
- Congratulations, you are now ready to watch Apple TV on your device.
It may happen that you found errors while performing the activation process. For the same, Contact Apple TV