After the complete series of eight play-in games along with the three rounds of playoffs, the Miami and Los Angeles heat will come to the 2020 NBA Finals. Due to current situations, there is a restriction on the audience to enter the stadium and to watch the match live. So, there is a solution for people to watch NBA 2020 final on your device by sitting at your home. The solution is the ESPN streaming application. You need to register your device with ESPN at espn.com/activate and then you can watch NBA Finals on your device. These devices include smart TVs, Android devices, iOS devices, streaming devices like Roku, gaming consoles like Xbox, etc.
Requirements for ESPN activation
The following are the things you need to activate ESPN on your device so that you can watch the NBA finals on it:
1. Create an account on the ESPN website
2. Purchase a subscription for ESPN plan
3. An ESPN streaming app compatible device
4. A stable Internet connection
5. A computer or mobile to visit the activation page
6. ESPN activation code of your device
Once you arrange all these things you are all set to activate ESPN on your device. For this follow the process mentioned in the next section.
Step by step instructions to activate ESPN on your device
Proceed with the activation process mentioned below in the same order to watch NBC matches on your device:
1. First of all visit the app store of the device and look for the ESPN or ESPN+ streaming app on your device.
2. From the result select the ESPN app and here you will find the “Download” button.
3. Click on the download button and wait till the installation process completes.
4. After the completion of the activation process you need to locate and launch the ESPN app.
5. Here you will land on the home screen of ESPN and you need to click on the “Sign In” button.
6. If “Sign In” does not appear then find and click on the “Settings” button and then click on the Sign In.
7. Next you need to log in with the help of the ESPN account credentials.
8. Further you will see an activation code on the screen that you need to keep safe throughout the process.
9. Now, you need to visit espn.com/activate on a computer or mobile using a web browser.
10. This will take you to the activation page of ESPN and here you will see a blank space or box is available to enter the code.
11. Here you need to enter the activation code of your device that you have saved in the previous steps.
12. Click on the Next button and you will be redirected to the Login Page
13. Login with the same credentials that you have used on your device
14. Now you will see a success message on the screen.
15. After that go to your device and refresh the screen.
Now you can watch live streaming of the NBA 2020 Finals in December and also watch the previous matches of the series if you missed them.