Acknowledge Roku.com/link From Roku Activation
Roku is the best streaming device where you can listen to your favorite songs, music, and movies. Roku Streaming player comes up from multiple different platforms likewise TV sets, Set-up boxes, and other entertaining services. It also has the capability to provide instant access to the largest content covering channels. Roku is an affordable device that is well-known for streaming purposes and you can enjoy well user visualized experience while using this device. You can gain access to almost 3000+ channels with the support of the Roku device. Roku comes up with different versions you can choose on their own about the latest versions of Roku Device.
How to create a new Roku Account using Roku.com/link?
- If you want to create a new Roku account just follow the steps mentioned below.
- Tap to go for Roku.com/link in the web browser.
- Tap to my account and create a new account.
- Go to the create account page and fill-up the details.
- Tap on terms and conditions for confirmation about captcha.
- Click on continue and it doesn’t matter you are 18 years or more.
- Try to generate a unique pin Number of 4 digits.
- Tap to fill the payment information on the next page.
- You can also skip and add further information.
- Now Activate the Roku Account via the activation link found through the mail.
- When you have activated the Roku device just connect your device through Roku.com/link.
How to connect Roku.com/link with another device?
- If you want to link Roku with another device just follow the mentioned steps below for the same.
- Tap to open the browser and Roku will start downloading the new applications.
- The unique code displayed on the screen is available on Roku Device.
- Visit Roku.com/link on the device and enter the Roku activation code.
- Now proceed with the guidelines and login back for Roku Account.
- You have the option to choose the type of payment method.
- Therefore, the payment process for the Roku device is connected to another device.
How to Activate Roku Device using Roku.com/link?
- Tap on the web browser and open Roku.com/link.
- The link will support on the main product page.
- Try to connect HDMI cable to the Televisions.
- Turn on both devices and plug it directly into a power outlet.
- When turned on the Roku code appears on the TV screen.
- Tap to login to a registered Roku Account.
- Enter the Roku Activation Code.
- Click on the Submit button for the same.