First of all, let’s talk about what is Netflix and How to activate Netflix via Netflix.com/activate? Netflix is a USA streaming app and in it, you get to see a lot of English movies which are released a few days later or they have their own series and there are many TV shows. You can take all of that in-jokes, so why is Netflix different from others and why is Netflix also its name, then the reason behind it Netflix has the best video quality and also on mobile, you can watch it in very good quality.
Once you create your Netflix account you can stream movies and TV shows to your Samsung TV or Blu ray player, you can instantly stream thousands of TV episodes and movies at the touch of a button to activate your account you will need a wired or wireless internet connection, a Samsung TV or Blu ray player with Samsung’s Internet TV, and an active unlimited Netflix account. You can follow these steps also on Roku.
- Press the Internet TV button on your remote and then select the Netflix app, and press Enter.
- And window appears asking if you are a member of Netflix. If you select No, you will be offered a free trial and a unique activation code will be displayed. If you select Yes, a unique activation code is displayed.
- Once you have copied down the activation code, go to your computer and log on to netflix.com/activate.
- If you are not signed in to your account, a screen will ask you to sign in before you can enter the activation code. Otherwise, if you’re logged in the activation screen will appear and you can enter the code displayed on your TV.
- After you enter the code click on Activate activation will take approximately one minute, as the account is activated, you will see a message on your TV retrieving movies from the queue.
- Once the account is activated, a confirmation screen will display on your computer.
- Now from your TV, you can select a movie or program you will save to your queue and begin Watching. Please note, you must use your computer to add movies to your Netflix queue.