Roku is the best streaming device where you can listen to your favorite songs, music, and movies. Roku Streaming player comes up from multiple different platforms likewise TV sets, Set-up boxes, and other entertaining services. It also has the capability to provide instant access to the largest content covering channels. Roku is an affordable device that is well-known for streaming purposes and you can enjoy well user visualized experience while using this device. You can gain access to almost 3000+ channels with the support of the Roku device. Roku comes up with different versions you can choose on their own about the latest versions of Roku Device.
How to create a new Roku Account using Roku.com/link?
- If you want to create a new Roku account just follow the steps mentioned below.
- Tap to go for Roku.com/link in the web browser.
- Tap to my account and create a new account.
- Go to the create account page and fill-up the details.
- Tap on terms and conditions for confirmation about captcha.
- Click on continue and it doesn’t matter you are 18 years or more.
- Try to generate a unique pin Number of 4 digits.
- Tap to fill the payment information on the next page.
- You can also skip and add further information.
- Now Activate the Roku Account via the activation link found through the mail.
- When you have activated the Roku device just connect your device through Roku.com/link.
How to connect Roku.com/link with another device?
- If you want to link Roku with another device just follow the mentioned steps below for the same.
- Tap to open the browser and Roku will start downloading the new applications.
- The unique code displayed on the screen is available on Roku Device.
- Visit Roku.com/link on the device and enter the Roku activation code.
- Now proceed with the guidelines and login back for Roku Account.
- You have the option to choose the type of payment method.
- Therefore, the payment process for the Roku device is connected to another device.
How to Activate Roku Device using Roku.com/link?
- Tap on the web browser and open Roku.com/link.
- The link will support on the main product page.
- Try to connect HDMI cable to the Televisions.
- Turn on both devices and plug it directly into a power outlet.
- When turned on the Roku code appears on the TV screen.
- Tap to login to a registered Roku Account.
- Enter the Roku Activation Code.
- Click on the Submit button for the same.