Subscribe or Join Prime Video to watch all the latest movies and shows released in 2020. This includes exclusive offers like watch live telecast, amazon originals, and more. If you are not still registered with prime Video then you will be amazed to know that prime video is providing a free-trial to all the new users. Amazon prime video also allows you to watch your favorite movies and show son different devices by registering your device at amazon.com/mytv. In this post, we will understand the latest features of amazon prime video that you can avail of.
Latest updated features of Amazon Prime Video
- Amazon Prime Video offers apple+, and HBO Max shows from June 20, 2020.
- On Prime Video now you can watch Canadian shows and movies. This feature is available in limited countries and the USA is one of them
- Now the users can watch 3D and HD quality content along with the live telecast. Provided your devices should support 3D and HD quality videos.
- You can link your prime video account with the 6 devices. Earlier this limit was 4.
- Amazon also launched its Prime Day Sale only for the Prime Members. Under this prime members can avail of heavy discounts on Amazon.
How to watch Amazon Prime Video live telecast?
If you are also unable to use this all-new feature of Prime Video then you must need to know. For the complete utilization of your Prime Video or to watch the live telecast of your favorite events you can follow these steps:
- First of all register your device with Amazon prime video by using the amazon.com/mytv link.
- Further launch the Prime Video app on your device and click on the “HD Live Telecast” option available on the screen.
- You will be navigated to a new screen where you need to select the channel where you want to cover the live telecast of your event.
- After that you can watch the live telecast of that particular event in HD.
- If your device is not able to access HD quality videos then you will not be able to watch it.